Shining a bright light on financing the solar system
– Jason MacDuff, vice president of greenpenny
WISCONSIN, UNITED STATES, April 19, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – This week, Greenpenny is launching an awareness campaign around solar energy system financing and sustainable banking solutions. The Bright Light theme reflects a goal to help Wisconsin communities adopt solar energy systems to power their neighborhoods, businesses large and small, nonprofits, and farms.
Bring in the bright sunlight
“We believe solar systems have become bright lights in the renewable energy movement,” says Jason MacDuff, vice president of greenpenny. “At greenpenny, we strive to empower people to be bright lights in their communities by providing fast, easy and affordable services. financing of solar projects. Whether the appeal of solar systems is their climate management, their economic benefits – or both – Greenpenny is ready to help fund renewable energy in communities across Wisconsin. ”
The combination of federal tax incentives and competitive funding terms makes converting to solar via greenpenny comparable to swapping a monthly utility bill for a loan payment for a solar system. Once the loan is fully paid off, there is the potential for significant savings.
The bright lights of the virtual bank
Across the country, people can count on a virtual carbon neutral penny. Customers benefit from competitive rates, features and experiences with greenpenny checking and savings accounts and CDs. The money deposited in greenpenny is secure, earns interest, and is only used to fund renewable energy projects like solar power – not fossil fuels. Customers open online accounts and access high-tech online and mobile banking platforms free of ATM fees around the world – never! And greenpenny bankers are just a phone call away at 888-GPENNY0 (888-473-6690).
The Bright Light campaign will feature new and expanded digital signage, videos, websites and direct mail content with active social media delivery. The company also hopes to conduct media interviews to get the word out.
“We want to speak with anyone who can help shine a light on values-based banking experiences,” MacDuff added. “Financing a sustainable future is greenpenny’s sole mission. And the more people there are who accompany us in our mission, the more we can do our part to together create a more sustainable planet. ”
For more information on the Bright Light campaign, residential or commercial solar system financing or banking services, please visit greenpenny.com or call 888-GPENNY0 (888-473-6690).
Greenpenny is a virtual and carbon neutral bank dedicated to financing a sustainable future. Greenpenny, powered by Decorah Bank & Trust Co. in northeast Iowa, is employee-owned and has been committed to positive environmental practices for decades. Visit greenpenny at www.greenpenny.com or by calling 888-GPENNY0. FDIC member.
Key points of Greenpenny
• Proudly comes from a community with one of the highest per capita renewable energy adoption rates in the country.
• Residential and commercial solar financing is available in Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
• Filing services are provided by the FDIC and available to people across the country. The money deposited in greenpenny is secure, earns interest, and is only used to fund renewable energy projects – not fossil fuels.
• Customers access high-tech, easy-to-use, fee-free ATM online and mobile banking platforms around the world – never. And greenpenny bankers are available at 888- GPENNY0 (888-473-6690).
• Over the past five years, our Bank has financed more than 150 commercial and residential solar loan projects. And we would like to do a lot more!
Katrina Brickley, AVP Digital Communications Director, [email protected], 563-387-6757. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Be a bright light in your community – Sustainable banking with greenpenny